To become a certified authentic WA Jarrah Honey Producer and/or Packer, thereby being able to display the Jarrah Honey logo on all packaging and promotional material, the applicant must agree to:
- Pay an annual licence fee of $100.00, to use the logo;
- (On Application. Non refundable, if approved this will become the first year’s registration)
- Have a certified HACCP program, or adequate Quality procedures in place and agree to and pay for 1 x independent Jarrah traceability.
- Any anti-bacterial activity claim on the label is qualified and substantiated by an approved laboratory and must be accurate at time of packing.
- Signed vendor declarations from Beekeeper suppliers of the jarrah, as to it being pure Jarrah, listing the locality.
- Have an up to date local government Food Business registration or other Shire Health certification.
Download: JARRAH HONEY LOGO APPLICATION FORM